I have found ANOTHER recruit to do the Napa Half Marathon with me (My best friend of many many years, Alex Pappas, is also running with me)! My wonderful mother recently sent me an e-mail saying she had been "running around the CB hood"....translation? She has been jogging around our neighborhood in Las Vegas.She said she recently ran with the dog and she worked out so hard even the dog was tired (anyone who knows Shadow knows it takes a lot for that little puppy to get tired). When I saw how motivated she was I decided to use this moment to my advantage and ask her to run with me and she said YES!!
So for all of you that are thinking, why would I donate money to someone who runs miles and miles anyway, now Momma Keys is joining in on the fun too! I can't think of a better reason to donate than to watch my mom train to run and then run a half marathon (that's 13.1 miles people). Yes Connie Keys will be running 13.1 miles....straight! If my stories aren't enough to inspire you or make you laugh I hope hers will be.
She will be a contributor to this blog from now on and hopefully she can provide a different perspective and of course, some humor along the way!
Hurrah for new runners!
You two are TOO cute! and just look at those hot legs!! ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's from all those squats you love to rave about!!!
ReplyDelete