Thursday, February 26, 2009
New Shoes and a New Start!
Well, I just learned a new skill-how to blog from my tech savvy daughter! She encouraged me to go to Red Rock Running store here in Vegas and get fit for shoes. Well, they had me run on the treadmill and test shoes outside with a little run as well. Hey that's a start right? I am planning on testing these shoes on the gym's treadmill today for a lenthy 30 minute run and see what happens then...back/ache-knee/ache-heart/ache- etc you get the picture. I hope these shoes do the trick for me to keep on running! With her encouragement and my perseverance I should make it to the 13.1 mile mark in July! I will keep you posted as I am now an official BLOGGER! Momma Keys
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hurrah for Momma blogging!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry you won't have a heart attack. Thirty minutes!!! Get ready momma, it's your first of many 3 mile runs....in the training booklet they call this "an easy day". :)
Can't wait to see what the "hard days" look like can you?