Saturday, February 28, 2009

What not to wear: Running Edition

The Keys women are somewhat stylish I would say....or at least we try to be.

Running is no different.

Momma Keys actually got started on her running kick by doing what she does best...SHOPPING! She bought us the fabulous outfits you see in the picture below (matching of course) as well as new shoes which she mentions in her blog post (if you see her anytime soon, give her a big hug for me for learning how to blog)!

She also bought my boss and I these and there is no way I could hoard them away in my apartment only to be used for MY enjoyment, so I will share them with you now:

What are these you might ask?

They are clips for your headphone strings. Personally, I group headphone decoration in the same group as those things you clip onto the holes in your Crocs. Well not YOUR Crocs, because I know no one I know would wear Crocs in public...right? RIGHT!

My mother's reasoning for this was that since both my boss and I like baking and running, cupcake headphone decorations would be the PERFECT gift for us. Not so Connie Keys, not so.

But we commend her for her creativeness and attempt to connect to the running world (even if it is through cupcakes) and our advice to her is just keep shopping...you'll get it right soon enough!

Hurrah for Momma Keys and her hysterical shopping choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment