Monday, June 15, 2009

Sidetracked in San Francisco

This past weekend I fell prey to what many of us do on a regular basis....distractions!

I was able to run during the week and still feel good on my recovery week but I didn't run as far as I should have or train as hard as I could have. I was supposed to run a 6 miler on the weekend and even though it was an easy distance, I skipped it!

Why you might ask? Laziness? Frustration? Injury? A hatred of running?

I am happy to say that for once it was not any of these things...

It was because of these wonderful people!


Three of my very good longtime friends came into town for a little visit to the bay. Cami had never been so we crammed as much as we could into a very small amount of time.

While I didn't get in my running, we did walk about 4 miles over the course of the weekend and I think that should totally count towards my goal!

Hurrah for rest week and the ability to take a much needed rest from running with some of my favorite people!

1 comment:

  1. I love the little Victorian houses...I want a picture with us here!

    ReplyDelete