While the entire weekend was a lot of fun, I personally think the after party/glow was the best part because all our hard work paid off, we rocked it and we were ready to PARTY!!! Luckily, Team Challenge was right there with us and gave us all the tools we needed to be able to fully appreciate our after race highs.

See, I'm not crazy, other people do ice baths too!!

Momma K in her first ever ice bath!

The runners and their awesome support system (Baby Chicken even volunteered at the Team Challenge booth at the finish line!)

We just burned 2,000 calories, bring on the food!

The NorCal coach, Jason. He kept running up and down the course making sure everyone was O.K. and checking upon us and giving us support. He ran over 17 miles total!

FREE MASSAGES!!! Thank you Team Challenge!


Michael Kors shoes, two cookies and a full plate of food...Momma K finishes her races right!

The first feeling of soreness that I am still dealing with two days later...poor Momma K

Celebrating in the hotel room

Yes...these are the boys...since they woke up 2 hours later then us and relaxed while we ran 13.1 miles of hilly course in the heat..they decided they were just exhausted so they took a nap while we laughed and reliving the great day


Momma K, while totally sober except for her race day high, broke her souvenir wine glass...on carpet...how it happened we don't know but luckily I had mine to give to her!


WAHOOOOOO!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment