Monday, July 6, 2009

The Last Hurrah

I will be running through this in two short weeks

Today....
I did not:
  • give into my temptation to chase after the ice cream man like I wanted to
  • run 1 mile out of my 12 because of a gnarly foot cramp
  • finish at race pace
  • skip one song on my entire playlist
  • think I had the ability to finish
  • curl up in a ball and sit on the curb

I did:
  • have to run through a very creepy 50 yard tunnel
  • find a new fabulous running trail in Walnut Creek
  • run out of water on mile 10
  • get terribly lost
  • simulate Napa with hills and heat included
  • finish my last real long run before the race
  • Just Keep Running...for 12 miles!


Hurrah for only having 29 miles left to go before the starting line!

No comments:

Post a Comment