Monday, May 25, 2009

184 Miles


...to the long road ahead

That is how many miles I will be running in the seven weeks that is left before race day...

yes..I said BEFORE race day.

Before I even hit the starting line I will be running 184 miles. Today while figuring this out I got scared for the first time in my running career.

I thank you all for your support and love and please please please keep it coming because I am not going to get through 184 miles on my own willpower.

This is especially for Momma K because, as she is not a runner and has not gone through the intense last half of marathon training and prep before, she will need your support more than ever.

Thank you all for getting us through the first five months and 254.1 miles.

Hurrah for 184 miles making the race day 13.1 look like a cake walk!!

1 comment:

  1. Mickey thinks I should get anew pair of shoes...now so they'll be broken in before race day! She has never liked my shoes...but can the green meanies make it???

    ReplyDelete