Thursday, May 14, 2009

Road block...

San Fransisco was great. As I ran along the trail next to the ocean, I noticed the rolling hills were a bit hard for me to run uphill. Of course the runners from SF said, "What hills?" I on the other hand thought I have been training this whole time on the flat surface on the treadmill! After discussing this with Mickey, she informed me I needed to start training on hills when I take my walk intervals on the treadmill AND I should start cycle classes into my schedule so my hip flexers can get stronger. I of course think more training? This is why I've hit my road block. I am overloaded...it's too much!!! My sister is in town from Austin and I have lost my motivation to get to the gym and run. I am doing more training than I ever could of imagined. I was hoping to get to the gym today but it is now ten thirty PM and I am not going. Tomorrow I have tennis in the AM and then some furniture is getting delivered. The fridge is also getting repaired. I'll probably spend my day waiting for these men to show up. I am tentatively going to meet with my designer. Of course there's always tomorrow... we'll see if I get to the gym but I feel I have to get a work out in this week and it's already Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment