Sunday, May 3, 2009

Just Keep Running....Week Nine

This has been a regular week for me-going to the gym and training and running. I did a fun walk for "Race for the Cure" this weekend and was on Micky's team. I asked a few friends to join us and visited with them as we walked the three mile route. I was suppose to fly to SF on Saturday for the Giants fundraiser but Ck was sick and went to the hospital and on doctors orders was to stay in bed and rest. She cancelled Sunday's fundraiser and said to come up on Monday night. So I will make my reservations and go up see her this week. Hopefully, I'll run in SF with the Team on Saturday and help with the Batter Bakery fundraiser too. Today is an 8 miler for me so I do need to make this short and get my shoes on get out and RUN!!!
SIDE NOTE: My mom's friends in Sun City heard about our Crohn's garage sale fundraiser and three of her friends contributed $50.00 to our goal..A BIG THANKS to those Sun City Gals!

No comments:

Post a Comment