This post is about three moments that have happened since my last posting
1. Cristin: You know mom, you committed to this thing so you will actually have to run it
Momma K: Unless I get injured...I've been having toe problems..
Cristin: Not an excuse, you danced point for 10 years
Momma K: Well maybe I'll just walk it....actually not really because I have motivation to run
Cristin: What is that?
Momma K: Well the wine tastings end at 12 and I will only make it in by 11 if I walk it...and I want to have longer!!!
2. Momma K: I went to REI today and spent over $160.
Cristin: On what???
Momma K: Well...running stuff...and they were having a food sale $20 for 10 items.
Cristin: Did you even need to buy food?
Momma K: No but it was $20 FOR 10!!!
3. Momma K: I was going to go to spin today at 8 but I woke up at 8:30 so I just ate a tub of cool whip instead.
No comments:
Post a Comment