This weekend the Keys women were finally reunited for a couple days of partying for my Uncle's birthday in Denver, CO.
We tried to stay on our health kicks, no sugar and no alcohol for me and Momma Keys respectively. Unfortuantely, with all the delicious goods and the open bar, neither of these were achieved.
However, we did run! Momma Keys had a three mile run and I needed to complete a 10K (about 6.2 miles) so we put on our headphones and ran it out! (Momma K turned to me at one point and shouted...since she couldn't tell how loud she was..."I love Britney! You know, Britney Spears!") I need to run with her more often :).
I am pleased to say we both finished at our race paces and were able to have plenty of time for sightseeing in downtown Denver beforehand and enough time after for Momma K to get her nails done and for us to get all nice and fancy for the party.
Hurrah for staying on track and family reunions!
Oh My! Could you two be ANY cuter?? Seriously. I'm in love. Way to stay on track, even when you're out of your normal circumstances. You're amazing! xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteGreat Shoes Connie - you have inspired me - except I can barely walk around the block. Running may be within my grasp within the next few weeks or so.
ReplyDeleteWe love the photos - keep posting - Aunt Liz