Friday, March 27, 2009

Yeah I've found her...

I'm so excited! I have been looking for a trainer that was a runner so she could work with me. I received a postcard in the mail from the clinic where I use to get shoulder therapy. They've just moved and have expanded their facilities. When I called- SHE answered! Her name is Vicky and she has run marathons and done triathlons. She also is a RD so she can help me with my diet. My diet was her first concern when I told her I was training for a half marathon. She asked me to bring a food diary on Monday and she would see if I needed to change anything. Our first appt is an analysis of my core fitness level. She will then set up a program for me to follow. I love that she is cost cautious and has the option that to dual train. That means I pay only half of a normal work out session. I can't wait until Monday when I start training with Vicky. I think she'll make me more accountable for my training and diet. I think as this process gets harder I'll need her more!

No comments:

Post a Comment