Saturday, March 14, 2009

You get by with a little help from your friends...

WOW...who can top that last blog? I know Cristin is generally in some kind of discomfort but just not that much. Much of our conversations don't revolve around her Chron's. I just want to say thank you for supporting her all these years with now having a better understanding when she's just not up to things. Speaking of...I can't believe I'm even saying this but today (Saturday) it's been tough getting out to run my four miles which is on my schedule today. I got up about 7 am and had my coffee, went over to Linzel's for our three mile walk and chatted along the way catching up because it's been a while since we've seen each other. Then I went to my photoshop class only to find out it was a Disney class-I don't even have any pictures in the computor or on disc from Disney. I wouldn't say it was a waste of time but it sorta was. It is now almost six and I am still in my running clothes trying to get motivated! I need to just get my mean greenies on and go for it! With that being said, and me reading this I ask myself What am I waiting for...A night run? I don't think so. So off I go...thanks for this outlet and knowing I need to run to support all those people with Chron's especially Crissie!

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you're suppose to comment on your own blog but I am really just giving an update. I'm back from my 4.25 mile run and did it in 50 minutes!! I am getting faster and going farther...PS I also burned 450 plus calories. Not bad huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job momma! Staying in those running clothes definitely helps with the motivation.

    Once you change into jeans...it's all over!

    ReplyDelete