Monday, March 9, 2009

A New Week...

It's Monday and I am catching up on emails. The family was in Denver this weekend for a 50th surprise BD party for Mike Keys. It was fun and great to see the Keys family-the boys are so big! Cristin and I diligently made a pact to go to the gym on Saturday and run. And run we did! It was fun to go with her and work out. She gave me a few presents-books on running, magazines on running and food for running to keep my energy up! Such a great supporter! I'm back in Vegas and was dying to step on that scale to see how many more lbs I lost over the week. Sorry to say it read only down one pound but I think the wine and other non-diet items I consumed this week had something to do with that. At my age with all my diet wisdom I will not get discouraged because I know to keep on trekking. This is a long process and one that I know the outcome will be well worth the effort! By the way, I changed my face book picture to my newest fashion addition-those fabulous mean green fighting machine running shoes! A new way to look at it because that was the only option I had to the shoes that fit me best at the running store...I'm getting very attached to them!

1 comment: