
...and it's put some spring in my step!
This week brought my first week of sprints (400 meters each time, 8 times). I was a little worried about them because I was sick for the first portion of the week. I was also worried because I am also a long distance runner, meaning I am generally the tortoise not the hare and I was worried about how fast a sprint my little legs could handle.
Much to my surprise, they went wonderfully! I was a little tired on the 7th and 8th repetition but overall much better than I expected.
It was also super easy to go out and get started as this evening in Walnut Creek brought beautiful blossoming trees and flowers, birds chirping, ducks playing in the creek AND 60 degree weather.
Hurrah for Spring!
Is that a picture of Walnut Creek or just a pretty picture you found? The Hills Center stretch is looking like that...the plum trees are in bloom with pink buds. I'd love to run my 4 mile run up to the Von's center if my allergies can hold up!
ReplyDeleteJust a pretty picture but I picked it because it looks so much like Walnut Creek it is ridiculous!
ReplyDelete