Sunday, March 29, 2009

A Quick Sunday Update...

Sunday is my weight in day and because it was a rest week for me I didn't burn enough calories to get any extra pounds off this week so I am still hanging in there...I do have to say it was nice to take it easy. I called a friend to work out with me on Saturday and afterwards, we both got pedicures. Usually, I am at the gym too long to coordinate working out with friends and way too stinky and sweaty to go anyplace afterwards! I am more than ready to get moving this week. I have a new challenge-rolling hills in my training! Thursday, I head up to SF to visit with CK and I get to meet and train with the Team on Sunday. Yeah! A side note, Cristin asked me why my sister and brother-in- law donated the odd amount of $65.50. Bob has run marathons and ran the Austin half marathon with Cristin so he cleverly figured out that five dollar a mile X 13.1 miles = $65.50. So that is the answer my dear Cristin!

No comments:

Post a Comment