Sunday, March 15, 2009
Finally A Day of Rest!!!
I just figured out there have been comments on these blogs and didn't realize you have to "hit the comment mark" to read them. So for all you who have commented thanks. I am making this blog as a diary for myself to check on my progress on running and my weight loss as well. Today was my weigh in day and I lost another two pounds! It's been a few years since I've been at this weight and I know it's mostly the extra calories I'm burning from running. I really don't think it's too bad once you get started. The hardest part is getting the shoes on and getting out the door. Yesterday was a great example. My running schedule was sent on a calendar from Crohn's Team Challenge. Again, not bad. Running every other day with Saturday being the long run. My off days are cross training or rest. As a beginner I am slowly building up my distance and speed. Very attainable. As the weeks go by, I think I will continue to slowly lose weight too. I just need to keep plugging away and know in July I will be at maintenance with my weight and will be able to get across that 13.1 mile finish line. Anyone who wants to challenge themselves and work with me, let me know. We can figure out your long term goals-fitness/weight loss whatever and I will support you along the way. Right now I'm thinking Liz or Penny are you in? You can do it! I've got some great tips to share!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment