Wednesday, April 15, 2009

I'm a little off...

Well I usually blog on Sunday but because I didn't this past week here's my update:
I think it's Amazing after a week and a half of being out of town and on Easter break enjoying life with the family I didn't gain any weight!!! I didn't lose any either but there was drinking and candy in my diet which usually translates into extra weight gain for me. I also managed to run and do some sort of exercising. This week I had a great workout with my new trainer Micky. I really like her. Today was my second W/O this week with her. She likes to get me on the treadmill and do sprints mid-workout...just to let me know I can speed it up a little. No worries, I like the beads of sweat coming off my hands for the rest of the W/O. Today I rolled the towel and made a do rag for my head for the sweat! Lovely picture isn't it? It's a small gym-Thank God! I want to keep a food journal and really get my diet tweaked so I can get my weight loss going again. As far as the running, well that is what is hard for me to get back into the groove again. I went to the gym on Tuesday and left after about 20 minutes. I thought I would go back later in the day but didn't. I have to get over this hump and get back into the energy and mood to look forward to running. This may sound odd but I think I'll unclutter some piles in my house and then I can get to the gym and keep moving in the right direction...clean up my act in more ways than one!

No comments:

Post a Comment