Monday, April 13, 2009
Weak Ankles and Bad Hips.
I went to see Mickey (my Momma's trainer) this weekend because my shins have been hurting as well as some knee pain in my left knee.
She told me that I had weak ankles and weak hips (one leg is shorter than the other plus I have majorly flat feet and bowlegs..sexy I know) so it is causing some sort of reaction in the muscles which makes my knees hurt. She gave me a brief massage and I was in so much pain as she pressed on the sore spots.
She recommended exercises and a bi monthly massage so that I don't get injured as I am pretty close to not being able to run anymore.
I am so glad I went to her when I did so that I can be in good shape for Napa.
Hurrah for massages- doctors orders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Where did you get that picture? Who runs in high heels????
ReplyDelete