Friday, April 24, 2009
There's so much stuff...I rented a truck!
A big THANK YOU to everyone who has responded to our need for stuff for the garage sale. This week I got a call from a friend who said she had four chairs and two tables that have never been used with tags still on them -would I be interested? OF course! Then another friend said she had three bikes-do I want them? OF course! Well, it was a no brainer for me . All this stuff wasn't going to fit in our cars since two of them are MINI's! I called around and found a U Haul for $20.00 plus mileage. That cost should easily be made up in sales on Saturday. There's so much stuff I've been sorting, tagging and boxing all week. I still have boxes to go through. Our farthest donation came from Houston from my sister-in-law, Kathy Keys Suehs. Thank you everyone for all your "STUFF"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment