Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Mmmm...

As many of you know, I work for the most fabulous, delicious, creative and most up and coming bakery in San Francisco, Batter Bakery.

While at work one day, my boss and the founder/owner of Batter Bakery, fondly know as SuperJen (meet her once and you will immediately know why I call her this) had a fabulous idea.

I had been telling her about my Crohn's run and that I need to do fundraising and she offered to do a

CCFA Bake Sale featuring Batter Bakery's Spring Menu!

so... on Saturday, May 9th from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. we will be hosting a bake sale. There will be a wide selection of Batter's spring menu (click here for the full menu) and all of the proceeds will go directly to Momma K and I towards our fundraising goal!

It will be located at Stable Cafe (also delicious) in the mission district, 2124 Folsom St.

Momma K will be visiting and will be running 8 miles with me in the morning and will head down to the bakery afterwards to help run the fundraiser.

Make sure to stop by for a visit with Momma K, me and Super Jen...and of course, lots of delicious treats!


No comments:

Post a Comment